Waterborne "Bona Mix&Fill Plus" allows the specification of a completely waterborne installation. It has the quick drying benefit of its predecessor "Bona Mix&Fill". The joint filler is designed to be mixed to a suitable consistency with the fine sanding dust from the floor being treated. Mix&Fill is used to fill joints up to 3 mm and other detects in wooden floors. It can be used with all Bona lacquers and oils.
- Free of solvents, no unpleasant smell
- Can be used on exotic timbers such as merbau, etc.
- Fills the joints, but does not slump
- Waterborne, anti-corrosive (rust inhibiting) formula
- Dries quickly, easy to sand
- Filled joints match the rest of the floor