Balterio Tradition Quattro Liberty Oak V Groove Laminate Flooring 9 mm
||Price Excl. Vat
||Price Inc. Vat
|Buy 1+ sqm
|| £14.65 per sqm
||£17.58 per sqm
Price of 1 pack is £27.98 ex. vat or £33.58 inc. vat and covers 1.91 sqm
Balterio Tradition Quattro Liberty Oak V Groove Laminate Flooring 9 mm is part of the Blaterio Tradition Quattro range, featured in 189 mm width and length of 1261 mm.
With natural look and rustic grading, the products from this range have a strong character and authentic look.
The 9 mm of the plank makes this laminate flooring feel more solid, regardless of its floating installation.
Balterio laminate flooring present a fascinating combination of quality and innovation helping you create a feel-good home.
All Balterio laminate floorings are scratch, moisture and stain resistant.
Balterio floorings bring elegance into your home that lets you feel at one with nature.
|Laminate Floors Specification
Indication of cost for the fitting of laminate flooring based on the area you have specified above in the Flooring Calculator will be £00.00 excl. Vat. This quick quote is excluding of cost for subfloor preparation, door trimming and fitting of accessories and is inclusive of fitting materials only.
All our final quotes come with Materials & Labour Service Guarantee and are subject to an obligation free site visit (currently London areas only). Smaller sized areas (below 15 sqm) will be subject to a minimum charge.
To arrange a free site visit in convenient time call our Service Department on 020 88309782 or our Sales line on 020 88309788.
Proper maintenance will preserve your Balterio laminate flooring for years to come.
- Avoiding contact with dirt, sand, grit and substances such as oil or asphalt is crucial. You can achieve that by placing carpets and doormats at the front- and backdoor.
- Floor protectors and furniture wheels with a large ground surface are strongly recommended in order to restrict the effect of heavy objects.
- Keep the indoor humidity within 40 and 60 % limits year round to restrain wood expansion or contraction.
- Avoid cutting into your flooring by sharp object. Ensure that your chairs have soft rubber wheels if any.
- As the surface of Balterio laminate flooring is durable and wear resistant, avoid additional treatments as sanding, varnishing, polishing.
- Due to their hard and closed surface Balerio laminate floors do not need regular mopping. Only once in a while is just enough and will help to prevent damage to your floor.
- Use a soft brush or a vacuum cleaner to remove dirt
- Clean the floor with a dry dust cloth
- Replace the dust cloth when needed
- Use a laminate cleaner to remove leftover dirt
- At last clean the floor with a slightly damp cloths as many times as your floor requires
Daily Use: Dry Cleaning
- Use a vacuum cleaner with a soft brush or dry dust cloths.
- Clean along the length of the panel in a zigzag motion.
Intensive Use: Slightly Damp Cloth Cleaning
- Avoid wet cleaning as it may damage your laminate flooring. Slightly damp cloth will do a better and safer job.
- Clean along the length of the panels with no pressure.
- Finish off with a clean cotton cloth.
- Leave the packed planks horizontally in the centre of the room to acclimatize for 48 hours;
- Ideally the temperature in the room should be 22°C and air humidity 55%;
- Check the planks for visible defects
- Balterio laminate can be installed on hard surfaces
- The surface needs to be dry, even and dust-free before installation
- A good subfloor is essential when installing a laminate floor but it is just as important that you install a dampscreen first.
Balterio Installation Instructions
Step 1. Subfloor & Surface
Clean and even out the surface. Install the dampscreen and the subfloor. Check laminate planks for visible defects.
Step 2. Doorframe Height
Measure the height of the doorframe by placing a laminate plank against the door frame with the decorated side down and mark the height. Then saw off the door and doorframe to the desired height.
Step 3. First Row
The Click Xpress system allows you to choose a starting point. You can work in either direction. It is advisable, however, to start either from a door or a corner and begin with the tongue side of the plank towards the wall.
Option 1: Starting from a corner.
Place a plank with the tongue side towards the wall in the very corner. Roll the front edge of the second plank into the first one. An 8 to 10 mm expansion should be taken into an account between the first row and the wall.
Option 2: Starting from a door.
Commence with the installation of the row near the door. Saw the plank that is going under the doorway to the required measurements. Make sure there is an 8 to 10 mm expansion joint and install the plank inside the doorframe. Saw all the first row planks to size.
After measuring saw the final plank in a row to size.
Step 4. Floor Completion
Start with the cut-off part of the final plank from first row. Always begin at the same side as previous row leaving 8 to 10 mm expansion joint between laminate plank and wall.
Roll the plank against the first row and press it downwards. Roll the short side of the following laminate plank into the one beforehand using the-tongue-in-groove method.
Cautiously raise the laminate plank together with the previous one in the very same row under an angle of 30°. Press against previous row and after the planks are well joined, push them downwards. Continue onwards following the same procedure until full completion of the floor.
- ALWAYS roll the short sides of the planks first!
- NEVER roll a complete row in order to join it to the previous one!
- ALWAYS leave 8 to 10 mm expansion joint between planks and walls or other fixed objects!
Step 5. Last Row.
After leaving the necessary 8 to 10 mm for expansion joint, measure and saw along the length of the last row planks. Install the final row and level off edges of the dampscreen and subfloor before installing the skirtings.
You can walk on the floor straight after installation and begin your finishing works but do allow the laminate to expand and shrink and place the skirtings against the wall if necessary.
Balterio was founded in 2001 by Baltagroup and Spanogroup whereas Baltagroup is 2nd largest Eurpean floorcovering producer and 6th worldwide. While Spanogroup is world leader in the production of MDF, HDF, Fibreboard and OSB. Baletrio nowadays is one of the top laminate flooring producers in the world. Belgian produce brings a great quality for a reasonable price. In addition, the automotive production ensures a flexible service. Balterio laminate floors are on the market in 55 countries, export making up to 97.5 % of the production volume.
Balterio has been nominated by Trends Gazellen 2004 as the fastest growing big companies in the province of West-Vlaanderen, Belgium in 2004, 2005, 2006. In 2007 it is nominated as the fastest growng company in the province of Namur-Luxemburg, Belgium. Moreover, Balterio has been granted numerous awards – the award for Best Trade Marketing Campaign at the National Floor Show in Harrogate, United Kingdom in 2005; Best Overseas Supplier at the National Floor Show in Harrogate, United Kingdom in 2006; "Best Stand Design" on the Mosbuild exhibition in Moscow and best overseas supplier in UK by Retail Floors in 2008. In 2009 Balterio launches officially its sustainable entrepreneurship programme “Embrace the future”. The laminate floors production gains the ISO 9001 certification the same year which proves its high quality. Balterio is also voted as “Best Laminate floor” by “Interiors Monthly”, UK. 2010 has brought for Balterio a better and faster delivery, rise in productivity, deeper research in product innovations and broader market penetration.
Balterio Laminate Products
Balterio laminate floors are a quality product with incredible durability and wear-resistant surface.
Balterio laminates offer a wide range of collections with exquisite quality.
- Grandeur – luxurious extra long and wide planks suitable for spacious areas. Outstanding quality!
- Magnitude – With the Chromezone® technology the wood grains show a radiant luster on a matt surface. All four sides have a micro V-groove. Magnificent reflections make for an enhancing look! Number one laminate floor!
- Tradition Sapphire – Sapphire is famous for its beauty and hardness. This laminate reflects a correspondent strength of character. The products has a V-groove and a handscraped finish. A real jewel amongst laminate flooring!
- Tradition Elegant – Traditional and contemporary. Comfort and elegance. Micro V-groove on the long side or all 4 sides of the plank.
- Tradition Exotic - Mysterious and authentic Affrican style. Dark exotic wood. Totally life-like. Planks have micro -V- groove on all four sides.
- Tradition Elite - Elegant and slender boards with 131.5 mm width pull the space wide open.
- Tradition Sculpture - Hand-crafted wood structure, different light reflection, bevelled sides.
- Tradition Quattro - Authentic look and feel… 4-sided V-groove.
- Tradition Duo - Authentic V-grooved edges. Tradition, rustic and exotic wood grain decors available.
- Conference - Excellent for high traffic spaces in catering industry or other, this range possesses an utmost wear resistance!
- Authentic Style Plus - Timeless and expressive wood with warm radiance!
- Senator - With a brushed or woodgrain structure Senator gives a sense of class to your home.
- Pure Stone - Trendy and authentic Pure Stone laminate with its large dimensions contributes to a more spacious look of every room.
By Decor choice
According to the wood type Balterio laminates are available in oak, maple, cherry, exotic, tiles and other.
Light, neutral and dark colours available.
- Micro, straight, random and no V-groove planks offered. Narrow and long planks. Tiles.
Balterio strives for providing stylish and durable laminate flooring and honors reliable warranties. Together with meeting strict production standards, Balterio offers 10-year to lifetime warranties.
Balterio offers warranty in residential and commercial use which includes materials and manufacturing defects. The warranty is in effect from the date of purchase and valid only for the original purchaser. Claims should be submitted together with original dated invoice stamped by the distributor. Customers should report defects within 8 days of buying the flooring and should refrain from installing defective planks. Complaints are unacceptable after the 8-day period. In the case of valid warranty laminate will be replaced. No installation or removal of the laminate floors costs or other expenses as traveling will be reimbursed. The warranty duration is stated clearly on the packaging of every product.
Balterio laminate floors have a strong HDF core board and wear-resistant surface.
Advantages of Balterio Laminate floors
- Scratch-, moisture- and stain-resistant.
- Out of health concerns, Baterio laminate contains 10 times less formaldehyde than the E1-norm.
- Safety-oriented Balterio laminate flooring scores 45% better than the norm in slip resistancy.
- Energy-saving due to their compatibility with underfloor heating of ‘water type’ system. Moreover, Balterio laminate floors are a good conductor of the warmth.
- Cigarette proof
- Minimum ignitability with a fully fire-retardant laminate floor offered, Balterio being the first manufacturer of such floors.
- Dimensionally stable thanks to the high quality core boards.
Other Balterio Laminates Products...