Balterio was founded in 2001 by Baltagroup and Spanogroup whereas Baltagroup is 2nd largest European floor covering producer and 6th worldwide. While Spanogroup is world leader in the production of MDF, HDF, Fibreboard and OSB. Baletrio nowadays is one of the top laminate flooring producers in the world. They bring a great quality for a reasonable price. In addition, the automotive production ensures a flexible service. Balterio laminate floors are on the market in 55 countries, export making up to 97.5 % of the production volume.
Balterio has been nominated by Trends Gazellen 2004 as the fastest growing big companies in the province of West-Vlaanderen, Belgium in 2004, 2005, 2006. In 2007 it is nominated as the fastest growing company in the province of Namur-Luxemburg, Belgium. Moreover, Balterio has been granted numerous awards – the award for Best Trade Marketing Campaign at the National Floor Show in Harrogate, United Kingdom in 2005; Best Overseas Supplier at the National Floor Show in Harrogate, United Kingdom in 2006; "Best Stand Design" on the Mosbuild exhibition in Moscow and best overseas supplier in UK by Retail Floors in 2008. In 2009 Balterio launches officially its sustainable entrepreneurship programme “Embrace the future”. The laminate floors production gains the ISO 9001 certification the same year which proves its high quality. Balterio is also voted as “Best Laminate floor” by “Interiors Monthly”, UK. 2010 has brought for Balterio a better and faster delivery, rise in productivity, deeper research in product innovations and broader market penetration.
Balterio Laminate Products
Balterio laminate floors are a quality product with incredible durability and wear-resistant surface.
Balterio laminates offer a wide range of collections with exquisite quality.
- Grandeur – luxurious extra long and wide planks suitable for spacious areas. Outstanding quality!
- Magnitude – With the Chromezone® technology the wood grains show a radiant luster on a matt surface. All four sides have a micro V-groove. Magnificent reflections make for an enhancing look! Number one laminate floor!
- Tradition Sapphire – Sapphire is famous for its beauty and hardness. This laminate reflects a correspondent strength of character. The products have a V-groove and a hand scraped finish. A real jewel amongst laminate flooring!
- Tradition Elegant – Traditional and contemporary. Comfort and elegance. Micro V-groove on the long side or all 4 sides of the plank.
- Tradition Exotic - Mysterious and authentic African style. Dark exotic wood. Totally life-like. Planks have micro -V- groove on all four sides.
- Tradition Elite - Elegant and slender boards with 131.5 mm width pull the space wide open.
- Tradition Sculpture - Hand-crafted wood structure, different light reflection, bevelled sides.
- Tradition Quattro - Authentic look and feel… 4-sided V-groove.
- Tradition Duo - Authentic V-grooved edges. Tradition, rustic and exotic wood grain decors available.
- Conference - Excellent for high traffic spaces in catering industry or other, this range possesses an utmost wear resistance!
- Authentic Style Plus - Timeless and expressive wood with warm radiance!
- Senator - With a brushed or woodgrain structure Senator gives a sense of class to your home.
- Pure Stone - Trendy and authentic, Pure Stone laminate with its large dimensions contributes to a more spacious look of every room.
By Decor choice
According to the wood type Balterio laminates are available in oak, maple, cherry, exotic, tiles and other.
Light, neutral and dark colours available.
- Micro, straight, random and no V-groove planks offered. Narrow and long planks. Tiles.
Balterio strives for providing stylish and durable laminate flooring and honors reliable warranties. Together with meeting strict production standards, Balterio offers 10-year to lifetime warranties.
Balterio offers warranty in residential and commercial use which includes materials and manufacturing defects. The warranty is in effect from the date of purchase and valid only for the original purchaser. Claims should be submitted together with original dated invoice stamped by the distributor. Customers should report defects within 8 days of buying the flooring and should refrain from installing defective planks. Complaints are unacceptable after the 8-day period. In the case of valid warranty, laminate will be replaced. No installation or removal of the laminate floors costs or other expenses as traveling will be reimbursed. The warranty duration is stated clearly on the packaging of every product.
Balterio laminate floors have a strong HDF core board and wear-resistant surface.
Advantages of Balterio Laminate floors
- Scratch-, moisture- and stain-resistant.
- Out of health concerns, Balterio laminate contains 10 times less formaldehyde than the E1-norm.
- Safety-oriented Balterio laminate flooring scores 45% better than the norm in slip resistancy.
- Energy-saving due to their compatibility with underfloor heating of ‘water type’ system. Moreover, Balterio laminate floors are a good conductor of the warmth.
- Cigarette proof
- Minimum ignitability with a fully fire-retardant laminate floor offered, Balterio being the first manufacturer of such floors.
- Dimensionally stable thanks to the high quality core boards.