Balterio Cleaning And Maintenance Guide
Proper maintenance will preserve your Balterio laminate flooring for years to come.
- Avoiding contact with dirt, sand, grit and substances such as oil or asphalt is crucial. You can achieve that by placing carpets and doormats at the front- and backdoor.
- Floor protectors and furniture wheels with a large ground surface are strongly recommended in order to restrict the effect of heavy objects.
- Keep the indoor humidity within 40 and 60 % limits year round to restrain wood expansion or contraction.
- Avoid cutting into your flooring by sharp object. Ensure that your chairs have soft rubber wheels if any.
- As the surface of Balterio laminate flooring is durable and wear resistant, avoid additional treatments as sanding, varnishing, polishing.
- Due to their hard and closed surface Balerio laminate floors do not need regular mopping. Only once in a while is just enough and will help to prevent damage to your floor.
- Use a soft brush or a vacuum cleaner to remove dirt
- Clean the floor with a dry dust cloth
- Replace the dust cloth when needed
- Use a laminate cleaner to remove leftover dirt
- At last clean the floor with a slightly damp cloths as many times as your floor requires
Daily Use: Dry Cleaning
- Use a vacuum cleaner with a soft brush or dry dust cloths.
- Clean along the length of the panel in a zigzag motion.
Intensive Use: Slightly Damp Cloth Cleaning
- Avoid wet cleaning as it may damage your laminate flooring. Slightly damp cloth will do a better and safer job.
- Clean along the length of the panels with no pressure.
- Finish off with a clean cotton cloth.