Quick Step - Flooring With Tradition
Continuously improving Quick Step flooring is the only brand that offers deep surface structures. You can feel the difference with a single touch. The grooves are specifically designed to match the look and feel of each wood design. Quick Step is famous for its durability and lasting beauty. The brand offers an extensive palette of designs, passion for creation and unique technology. Quick Step is a synonym for timeless yet contemporary floors.
Quick Step flooring has the right solution for every interior. Modern and traditional, small and large planks for every taste and every place.
Quick Step products by range name:
- Largo - Extra long and wide planks with groove
- Country - Exclusive planks in a traditional style
- Eligna - Plank floor without V-groove
- Perspective - Plank floor with V-groove
- Lagune - Bathroom floor – may be used in other rooms as well
- Linesse - Fine parquet strips in various lengths, separated by a subtle V-groove
- Classic - Traditional laminate floors
- Arte - Big tiles with a subtle V-groove
- Quadra - Ceramic and natural stone tiles
- Majestic - Slim planks in single plank designs, without groove
Quick Step products by colour
Colour is the most common criteria by which customers pick their flooring. Quick Step provides a wide array from light to dark available in three designs - wood, stone and bathroom. Wood designs colour range from harvest oak to tropical wenge.
Quick Step products by size and look
Quick Step offers a variety of wide and small planks or tiles as well as creative patterns.
Warranty: Quick Step technically strong products come with a 25-year-warranty for domestic use. The revolutionary Uniclic and Unilink-system products offer even a lifetime guarantee for domestic use. Irreproachable reputation for a lifetime enjoyment!
At the core of Quick Step laminate is a top-quality watertight, glued HDF (High-Density Fibre) board constructed in-house to a standard exceeding the EN and ISO standards. On top of it is a design layer that represents a photo of wood or tiles printed on paper. The paper itself is submerged in melamine resin. It is then covered with a transparent protective overlay. A barrier layer is found underneath the HDF board which blocks rising damp and prevents boards deformation.
- The Quick Step laminate floor is light-resistant which means that it will not discolour upon (sun) light exposure.
- Blow- and impact-resistant thanks to the hard core and the resistant top layer.
- Damp-proof due to the water-tight baseboard and the click system.
- Solid wood sound as a result of the combination hard board and the Quick Step underfloor.
- Quick Step laminate floor has gone through a permanent anti-static treatment.
- Easily combinable with floor heating