Background Continuously improving Quick-Step is the only brand that offers deep surface structures. You can feel the difference with a single touch. The grooves are specifically designed to match the look and feel of each wood design. Quick-Step is famous for its durability and lasting beauty. The brand offers an extensive palette of designs, passion for creation and unique technology. Quick-Step is a synonym for timeless yet contemporary floors.
Quick-Step has the right solution for every interior. Modern and traditional, small and large planks for every taste and every place.
Quick-Step products by range name:
- Largo - Extra long and wide planks with groove
- Country - Exclusive planks in a traditional style
- Eligna - Plank floor without V-groove
- Perspective - Plank floor with V-groove
- Lagune - Bathroom floor – may be used in other rooms as well
- Linesse - Fine parquet strips in various lengths, separated by a subtle V-groove
- Classic - Traditional laminate floors
- Arte - Big tiles with a subtle V-groove
- Quadra - Ceramic and natural stone tiles
- Majestic - Slim planks in single plank designs, without groove
Quick-Step products by colour:
Colour is the most common criteria by which customers pick their flooring. Quick-Step provides a wide array from light to dark available in three designs - wood, stone and bathroom. Wood designs colour range from harvest oak to tropical wenge.
Quick-Step products by size and look:
Quick-Step offers a variety of wide and small planks or tiles as well as creative patterns.
Warranty: Quick-Step technically strong products come with a 25-year-warranty for domestic use. The revolutionary Uniclic and Unilink-system products offer even a lifetime guarantee for domestic use. Irreproachable reputation for a lifetime enjoyment!
At the core of Quick Step laminate is a top quality watertight, glued HDF (High-Density Fibre) board constructed in-house to a standard exceeding the EN and ISO standards. On top of it is a design layer which represents a photo of wood or tiles printed on paper. The paper itself is submerged in melamine resin. It is then covered with a transparent protective overlay. A barrier layer is found underneath the HDF board which blocks rising damp and prevents boards deformation.
- Quick-Step laminate floor is light-resistant which means that it will not discolour upon (sun)light exposure.
- Blow- and impact-resistant thanks to the hard core and the resistant top layer.
- Damp-proof due to the water-tight baseboard and the click system.
- Solid wood sound as a result of the combination hard core board and the Quick-Step underfloor.
- Quick-Step laminate floor has gone through a permanent anti-static treatment.
- Easily combinable with floor heating