Premium Sanding Pad developed for aggressive cleaning and polishing removal.
Bona Fiber Pad is for effective light brushing on wood, removal of old dirty parquet floors, and for cleaning resilient flooring prior to recoating.
Can also be used dry on raw wood and on all types of wood suitable for brushing such as oak, ash, pine, spruce.
The Turbo shape and open fiber structure give an extremely long lifetime and excellent removal action.
Used on bare wood, it produces a light brushing effect.
- Extremely dimensionally stable and long-lasting
- Extremely long lifetime
- Minimize the risk of varying sheens
- Usable with handheld machines
- Good dust extraction due to open fiber structure
- 407 mm, 150 mm, and 178 mm
- Suitable for Edger Machines
The extremely long lifetime of the Bona Fiber Pad means the same disc can be used on the entire surface with the same efficiency, creating a consistent sanding and consequently a consistent surface sheen.
Thickness: 10 mm