WOCA Wood Cleaner, 1L may be used for cleaning of lye treated, soaped, and oiled as well as lacquered surfaces. Furthermore, it is well suited for cleaning of unfinished wall- and ceiling panels, furniture etc.
- Unfinished and soap finished woodwor
- 150 ml Wood Cleaner is mixed into 5 l lukewarm water. Leave solution on surface to dissolve dirt if necessary.
- Scrub with brush or pad manually or with floor machine if very dirty. Wipe clean with mop or cloth.
- Repeat cleaning if extremely dirty.
- If used on soaped surfaces, the protective soap shield is removed. Therefore, use Natural Soap as second step, when woodwork is completely dry.
- Oiled woodwork and parquet floors
- 150 ml Wood Cleaner is mixed into 5 l lukewarm water. Clean floor – leave solution on the floor briefly in order to dissolve dirt.
- Scrub with brush or pad manually or with floor machine if very dirty. Wipe clean with mop or cloth. Repeat if floor is extremely dirty.
- In areas with little wear, clean with Natural Soap. This brings back protective soap film against dirt.
- In areas with more wear, it is recommended to maintain with Maintenance Paste/Oil.
- Furniture, panels – lacquered, painted or otherwise finished
- Mix 100 ml Wood Cleaner into 5 l of lukewarm water. Wipe surface with solution with hard-wrung cloth. Always wipe a second time to minimize the exposure to water of surface. Repeat operation if necessary.
Please note: Don't use microfiber.
- Tip: Always work with two buckets – one with Wood Cleaner mixed with water and one with rinse clear water.
Storage: Store safely, out of reach of children Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.
Disposal: Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.
|Cleaning Agent Specification |
|Pack Size ||1 L |
|Coverage ||200 - 300 m2/1 L |
|Code ||551510A |