Blanchon Resin Filler has been specially formulated and developed for sealing joints, splits (up to 2mm), holes and small cracks (up to 3 mm, in several applications) is glued down wooden floors or wood panelling.
Resin Filler is recommended for general filling of glued wooden floors (in particular strip wood floors). Do not use on wooden floors laid on floor battens. Resin Filler dries and hardens quickly. Outstanding adhesion to most wood species.
- Mix with the sawdust prior to fill scratches, cracks and dents in the wooden floor, furniture and panelling
- Excellent flexibility during use
- Ultra-fast drying time: ready to sand in 5 to 10 minutes
- Outstanding adhesion - to be used only on bare and sanded wood
- Apply using a wide spatula
- Natural finish