Everbuild High Performance Wood Filler, Oak is an all purpose two component polyester wood filler that provides a tough long lasting repair to all woods even in the most demanding situations.
Once mixed, the filler sets rock hard to a shatterproof finish in 30 minutes (at any depth) and can be stained painted, varnished or dyed, even with microporous stains. The filler has exceptional strength and flexibility and may be drilled, nailed, planed or carved once dry.
The system is totally waterproof and hence is suitable for exterior as well as interior applications.
- 2-Part system – durable, long lasting and shatterproof.
- Can be stained, painted, varnished or dyed.
- Chemical cure product – sets in 30 minutes to any depth.
- Sandable in 30 minutes.
- Can be drilled, nailed, planed and carved when dry.
- Flexes with the natural movement of the wood.
Areas For Use
- Repairing wood damaged by wet rot (in conjunction with EVERBUILD WET ROT WOOD HARDENER) in both interior and exterior applications.
- General wood filling in windowsills and frames, doors and door frames, banisters, MDF, laminates etc.
- Repair of corner pieces in furniture.
- Repair of wooden constructions, marine applications etc.
- Repairing chips and damage in parquet and laminate floors.