EVERBUILD Raw Linseed oil is a traditional wood treatment for use on cricket bats, oak beams etc and as a lubricant in the French polishing industry.
- Suitable for internal or external use.
- Gives wood a natural finish.
- Works on most types of unpolished timbers.
- Always replace cap after use.
- Use only as directed.
- Do not allow to enter watercourses.
- It is users responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt please contact technical services for advice.
Ensure surfaces are clean sound and dry and free from polish or paint. Apply liberally with a cloth or brush until wood is saturated. Remove excess with a cloth after saturation. Clean brushes with Everbuild white spirit.