For priming and finishing of newly sanded wooden floors
Treating a newly sanded floor with Junckers HP Oil gives it a beautiful finish and emphasises the natural warmth and lustre of the wood. It penetrates the wood deeply and so is exceptionally water and stain resistant, it won’t crack or peel and allows the wood to “breathe” naturally.
Periodically maintain the floor with Junckers HP Oil Recoat, which maintains the high level of protection offered by HP Oil. HP Oil Recoat is very quick and easy to apply, and fast-drying. Also, you don’t have to treat the whole floor area if you don’t need to- so “downtime” is kept to an absolute minimum.
Daily cleaning is easy with Junckers Floor Oil Cleaner. This is an effective cleaning solution specially developed to be part of the HP Oil system. It is quick and easy to use and so if needed, may be used every day. It leaves no residue behind, keeps the floor looking beautiful, and makes sure that the HP Oil keeps on protecting the wood.
- Junckers HP Oil brings out the warm natural colours in the wood and protect it from wear and tear, stains and scuffs.
If you like the oiled look but prefer to maintain it like a lacquered floor then- use HP Oil in combination with Junckers HP Commercial lacquer.
Procedure: Prepare the floor and apply the first coat of oil. On the following day apply the finishing coat. Ready for use the following day.
• High-Performance Oil system
• The complete solution for high traffic floors
• Fast drying and easy application
• Enhances the natural beauty of wooden flooring
- previously oiled wood: 20 - 50 sqm per litre
- untreated wood: 5 - 10 sqm per litre
• Luxurious finish