Osmo UV-Protection Oil Clear Extra With Active Ingredients is the first clear oil-based UV-protection for exterior use!
- Clear, satin-matt, for exterior use
- Especially recommended for timber cladding, roof overhangs, balcony elements, garden furniture, windows and doors...
- When used as a top coat after staining wood, Osmo UV-Protection-Oil prolongs the renovation time significantly, when used as a stand-alone finish it blocks the greying process by UV-Protection factor 12 in comparison to untreated wood
- A number of coats: 2 coats on raw wood. For renovation, apply 1 coat to a clean and dry surface - no sanding required!
- Available in 0.75 and 2.50-litre drums, for professionals also available in 25-litre drums
- 1 litre covers approx. 24 m2 with one coat
This product is available in 0.75L size also.
|Sealant & Lacquer Specification |
|Pack Size ||2.5 L |
|Code ||OSMO420D |