Osmo Polyx-Oils are developed from natural oils and waxes to provide the most hardwearing and durable protection for wooden flooring and furniture.
Anti-Slip Polyx Oil is resistant to water and dirt, is very durable. Special additives give a structure to the dry finish and help to achieve a slip resistance up to R11 classification. The hard wax-oil finish retains the natural character of the wood, is microporous and does not crack, flake, peel or blister.
- Slip resistance for added safety
- Especially for public and commercial use
- Extremely durable and hardwearing
- Very water and dirt resistant
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children's toys
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications
Approx. coverage: 24 sq/m per litre with one coat
No. of coats: 2 coats
Drying time: 8-10 hours