Stick2 Spray Contact Adhesive is a sprayable glue which bonds to most common materials including wood, concrete, stone, tiles, rubber, foam, metals, rigid plastics, polyethylene, canvas fabrics, cardboard, paper and cork. Ideal for securing most carpets/floor coverings.
Suitable for internal and external use, giving permanent or temporary adhesion, depending on method of application.
- Good adhesion - fast rate of tack development.
- Ease of use - no messy spreading/clean up
- Time saving- easier and quicker than most trowel/spreader applied adhesives.
- Foaming formula - gives low soak in into most substrates.
- Halogen and CFC Free.
Areas For Use
- Subfloors - eliminates the need for gripper rods
- Most joinery applications. Bonds all woods /composite board etc.
- Fixing most common laminate materials*
- Bonding metals to most surfaces.
- Bonds rubber, most plastics and leather
- As a general purpose household/hobby adhesive
- Do not use on soft (plasticised) PVC.
- Do not use on polystyrene. Use EVERBUILD GUN A NAIL
- Do not use on cellulose painted surfaces
- Do not use on bitumen or tar leaching products.
- Medium strength adhesive - do not use on heavy/large/thick areas of laminate - Use STICK 2 ALL PURPOSE CONTACT ADHESIVE.