Lumberjack 160 is a high specification, trowel-applied adhesive, based on resins in solvent and is specifically designed for fixing all types of wooden floors directly onto porous substrates.
- Water-free - will not cause warpage or curl of wood blocks/planks.
- Rapid setting - floors may normally be trafficked 12-24 hours after application
- Will bond wood directly to all common porous sub-floors including concrete, wood, and porous natural stone floors.
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- Easy application by trowel
- High strength adhesive
Coverage: 20-30m2 per 10L pail