SikaBond 52 Wood Floor Adhesive, 600 ml is fast curing elastic wood flooring adhesive for professional use, available in both large and small sausages for gun or specific dispenser application.
Combining the best properties of classic sealant and adhesive technologies, Sika has delivered its ‘intelligent curing’ system to wood floor bonding with the introduction of SikaBond-52 Wood Floor, which replaces SikaBond T52FC
It is suited towards installations of the Sika AcouBond System, small beads of glue are inserted into the oblong holes provided in the matting ready for laying.
- Used as part of the AcouBond sound deadening system as well as a full surface adhesive.
- Compatible with under floor heating
- Solvent Free
- Can be used with any width board
Characteristics and Advantages
- 1-component, ready to use
- Fast curing properties
- Floor can be sanded after 12 hours (full surface bonding, +23°C / 50% r. h., up to 1 mm adhesive thickness)
- Excellent workability, very easy to extrude
- Good initial tack
- Elastic, footfall sound-dampening adhesive
- Reduces stress to the substrate: the elastic adhesive reduces stress transfer between the wood floor and the substrate
- Suitable for use with under floor heating
- Adhesive can be sanded