HDF Threshold For Laminate Floors combines remarkable flexibility with the economy, for a truly versatile multi-purpose transition profile.
The Unistar technology allows it to join your laminate to the flooring of a different height.
The profile comes with 20 mm height, 48 mm width and 900 mm length.
- Combines a transition/ramp and levelling/T profile
- Suitable for all modern floors; one profile for laminate, cork, tile, veneered, multi-layered and solid floors
- The transition for same level floor thickness from 7-21 mm
- The mounting track can be screwed or glued down
- Compensates difference in floor heights up to 17 mm
- Adapts automatically in height and inclination
- Profile easily reduced by cutting lower leg at the groove
- Top profile clips easily into place, covering expansion gap up to 16 mm
- Available in many colours finished with hard-wearing surface layer
Please note, the colours listed on the website may not provide a truly accurate representation of the product.
|Accessory Specification |
|Finish ||Laminated |
|Length ||900 mm |
|Material Type ||MDF |
|Width ||48 mm |
|Height ||20 mm |
|Code ||UNIFC35 |