SikaMur InjectoCream 100 is a new concept for the control of rising damp. A simple application gun is used to inject the cream into a series od holes drilled into a mortar course.
Once injected to the mortar course, the sikamur injecto cream 100 will diffuse within the damp wall to form a water repellent barrier ie a damp-proof course, Damp Proof Course DPC and block future rising damp.
SikaMur InjectoCream 100 is a water repellent, silane-based emulsion. Also suitable for injecting into problem areas of damp such as areas around chimneys stone cills etc.
Can be used with a 5.5 mm approx. internal bore hose external is normally 8 mm.
- fast and easy to install
- one component
- no need for preliminary watertight sealing around the injections holes
- quick and consistent application
- easy to calculate the amount of material required
- does not require a special, expensive pump
- spillage and mess virtually eliminated from the site no problem with fluids