PTFE gas tape is a non-adhesive tape for use with threaded fittings and compression joints on all types of gas pipes, including natural gas and liquid carrying pipework, including potable water. For use with BS 21 threads up to 2”.
- Satisfies BG C IM/16, BS6974: 1989 and BS5292 Type C tests.
- Suitable for use with potable water.
- Non Flammable (ASTM D-653 – D470)
- Do not use on pipes, which contain liquid oxygen or flourine.
- Do not use on pressure greater than 100bar
- It is the users responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt contact technical services for advice.