Bona Traffic HD Raw is a product built for wood floor owners with a high demand for durability. The product outperforms all urethane finishes, including Bona Traffic, in durability at 24 hours.
Traffic HD is a two-component, polyurethane, waterborne varnish for the surface treatment of timber floors in commercial premises or wherever a high resistance to wear is required. It is also suitable for overcoating compatible factory pre-finished timber and cork floors.
Commercial and residential use includes shopping malls, restaurants, offices, retail stores, theatre stages, hospitals, schools, and nursing homes.
Traffic HD provides a clear, natural appearance, giving almost invisible protection. However, unlike oil, it offers a simple level of maintenance.
Traffic HD is Bona's most hard-wearing lacquer. Where there is a risk of side bonding, Bona Prime Classic is recommended for the initial coat on bare wood.
- Significantly outperforms all urethane finishes, including Bona Traffic®, in durability at 24 hours
- Unsurpassed scuff, scratch and chemical resistance at full cure
- Very low VOCs - less than 125
- Very low odour
- Clear and colourless, which highlights the true colour of stained or natural wood floors. Will not change colour over time, allowing for easy touch-up GREENGUARD Children & SchoolsSM Certified
- No sealer is needed over a stained floor
- Exceptional build with excellent flow and levelling
- Fast-drying – approximately 2-3 hours
- Non-flammable with a non-offending odour
- Water clean-up
Recommended Treatment Schedules:
- On bare wood - 1 x Primer plus 2-3 Traffic or 3-4 Traffic
- Overcoating - 1-2 Traffic
NOTE: Traffic must be used with the Hardener. The Traffic/Hardener must be mixed by shaking it vigorously for one minute. If small quantities of product are to be mixed, the Traffic container must be shaken before decanting product from it. Once mixed, Traffic is viable for five hours.