Blanchon Easy Oil, Satin, 2.5 L is a traditional impregnating oil for wood floors, parquet flooring and all interior woodwork.
- Smooth and very high-build consistency
- No Buffing or wiping is necessary, so Easy Oil is very easy to apply.
- Penetrates deeply into wood surfaces
- Long-term protection and excellent chemical and mechanical resistance
- Easy roller application without buffing
Available in 2 finishes: satin and ultra matt
Directions for use:
- Easy Oil is ready to use without mixing
- Stir well before use
- Do not impregnate the wood floor then the temperature is below 12°C. Use only in well-ventilated areas.
- Apply a first thin coat of Easy Oil with a short-haired roller in the direction of the wood or, if that is not possible, in the direction of the light. Use a brush or graining brush for the edges of the room. A spray gun may be used on vertical surfaces, furniture, and worktops.
- After drying, sand the surface with fine abrasive paper, dust thoroughly, and then wipe with a damp microfibre mop to remove any final traces of dust, however tiny.
- Apply the second coat using the same method as the first.
- Do not wait more than 48 hours between coats.
Easy oil is compatible with industrial roller coaters.
- Initial oiling on a sanded wood floor: 25sq/m per litre per coat, approx.
- Maintenance oiling: 25 to 35 sq/m per litre per coat, approx.