Bona Classic is a high solid, single component acrylate primer for use on wooden floors prior to overcoating with Bona waterborne finishes. It gives the surface a well-bodied appearance and reduces the risk of side bonding due to its flexibility.
• Designed for use with all Bona waterborne finishes
• High solids content
• Well-bodied surface
• Reduced risk of side bonding, i.e. especially suitable
for end-grain floors, softwood plank floors and hardwood floors with underfloor heating.
• Drying time is 1-2 hrs. on absorbing subfloors
• Ready to use
• Suitable for all Bona silane-based adhesives
• EC1 Plus certified “very low emission”
You can try also Bona Prime Classic, Bona Prime Amberseal, Intense and Deep.