Everbuild Fix & Fill Expanding Foam are quick setting one part polyurethane foams in aerosol form. FIX & FILL is supplied with attachable nozzles. The foam expands on application to up to 50 times its original volume and expands on application by 150%.
Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces) are between +5 to +25oC, ideally 20oC.
- Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour.
- Economical in use - expands up to 50 times its original volume.
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail.
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties.
Areas for Use
- Gaps around pipe entries through walls.
- Gaps around window frames, door frames.
- electrical wire chasing prior to plastering
- deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
- irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
- door frames
- timber structures
- Window sills and thresholds.
- Window frames
- Behind cladding to exterior walls.
- behind soffit and barge boards
- In automotive applications.