Osmo Wood Protector is clear, microporous wood impregnation based on natural oils and waxes without biocides or preservatives. Due to its high physical wood protection, it is well-suited for coating wood that is susceptible to blue stain.
Osmo Wood Protector is strongly water-repellent. The dry finish is safe for humans, animals, and plants.
The product is suitable for all wood in indoor areas, such as wooden flooring made of wood species susceptible to blue stain (e.g. Pine), window frames and wood in baths, and for wood in outdoor areas, for which an absolutely ecological, biocide-free impregnation is desired, such as playground equipment and sandboxes.
- Clear, for interior and exterior use
- Especially recommended for rooms prone to dampness such as bathrooms and kitchens as well as outdoor sandpits and play equipment
- Extremely water-repellent contains no organic biocides
- Number of coats: 1 coat is sufficient, a top coat from the Osmo product range must follow within 1 week of application
- Available in 0.75 and 2.50-litre drums – for professionals also available in 25-litre drums
- 1 litre covers approx. 6-8.4 m² with 1 coat